Does anyone have either of these Dorcy lights from Sears?

Carabidae

Newly Enlightened
My girlfriend has the 3watt 3aaa dorcy and it's pretty bright,a good mix of flood and throw but for the price ive seen it at sears, your better off spending a few dollars more and look at the fenix cree lights that are a little more pocketable. I think its an ok light, but considering what else it out there, cree and the new terralux drop in for mag, you might be better going that route. Since your're going this weekend, you might look into getting the 120 lumen k2 thats similar to this lite at target, if not, I've also seen the 3watt 3aaa dorcy at target for cheaper at 24.99, well here anyways because they're rolling out some new dorcy stuff.

TeaQue

Newly Enlightened
Well I looked all over town and couldn't find any of the new K2 Dorcy's.

Oh well, I think it was a sign.....I'm planning on ordering a DeCree when I get back next week anyways :)

sysadmn

Enlightened
Between keyboard and chair, in the US Midwest.
TeaQue said:
Well I looked all over town and couldn't find any of the new K2 Dorcy's.

Oh well, I think it was a sign.....I'm planning on ordering a DeCree when I get back next week anyways :)

Target just stocked them this week. I was in Sunday looking at the flashlights (can't miss a clearance!) and it was the same old stuff plus lots of empty hooks. Today they've got the K2, the nite-ize iq switch+1w white led combo ($19.99), and a few other things. And still lots of empty hooks :)

Edit: Also, in the last two weeks or so ****'s Sporting Goods started stocking the Dorcy High-Power - $39.95 6xAAA, 3.85 W & 80 lumens claimed.

Last edited:

RebelXTNC

Enlightened
My Sears today had the 2xAA black aluminum focusing Dorcy light for $19.99. They also had the 2xCR123 K2 for $39.99. I resisted both!
Since I finally got my three 1.25W Cree lights from DX I'm satisfied for a few days... (and counting)