ARC-P AAA form and function!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BladeDogg

Newly Enlightened
I am a newbie to the ARC world and love my new ARC-P AAA thanks to a fellow CPFer Carlsjrman :thanks:. Tough as nails, simple and clean design, easy to use, and bright enough for pretty much any daily task. What more can you ask for?

I can't wait for my ARC4+ to arrive. :grin2:

arcaaa1.jpg

arcaaaon.jpg

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi BladeDogg,

Recognise your name from another place that you hang out (sig is a big clue!). From the picture you obviously have taste in quality items (nice ano on your top popper).

The AAA is, like you have said, a fantastic flashlight. I use mine daily and I have never been let down.

Congrats on acquiring one!

BladeDogg

Newly Enlightened
Thanks bro...I bet you have some KILLER torches!

I can't wait for my ARC 4+ to arrive so I can do some ARC family photos... :grin2:

Greta

Flashaholic
Replies copies from HERE.

andyz07-12-2007 11:19 PM
Re: ARC-P AAA form and function!

I just ordered an Ark AAA P, seems from what I read they are very nice :)

Carpe Diem07-13-2007 12:20 AMRe: ARC-P AAA form and function!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyz (Post 2043252)
I just ordered an Ark AAA P, seems from what I read they are very nice :)

They`re spectacular!

:)

3E807-13-2007 08:45 AMRe: ARC-P AAA form and function!

Mod it!

img1146yy2.jpg

StinkyButler07-31-2007 07:15 PMRe: ARC-P AAA form and function!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Diem (Post 2043270)
They`re spectacular!

I absolutely agree. My Arc AAA-P was my very first LED light and I bought my first one several years ago. Since then I've bought about 4 more and dispersed them among my family.

Recently I've gotten some Fenix lights (L0D CE, P2D) and one of the new Cree L1's from Surefire and let the AAA fall to the wayside due to the fact that it was not nearly as bright as any of my newer acquisitions. Well, last weekend I had to do some work on my car and I was about to grab the L0D when I decided to pick up the ol' Arc instead. I had forgotten how handy, sturdy, and reliable this thing was. It completely lit up everything inside my engine bay that I needed it to and I was able to easily hold it in my teeth as I was laying under the car reaching up into the chassis. If I got a little drool on it I didn't have to worry about dropping it because the grip provided by it's knurling is so good. If I were to get any moisture on the Fenix lights, they'd be nearly impossible to hold and/or activate. The Arc was perfect, though, and it made the work I had to do that much easier because it's so tough and so well made. It's one light I never have to worry about failing, no matter how much I abuse it, and that means a lot.

parnass07-31-2007 07:35 PMRe: ARC-P AAA form and function!

No matter how much other stuff you carry, there's always room to carry an Arc AAA-P (or two).

WildChild08-01-2007 08:51 AMRe: ARC-P AAA form and function!

Even if I got the L0D-CE, my Arc still haven't left my keychain! I just love this light with long backup runtime and bright enough for many use. It also doesn't scratch really fast. But I have to say that I also carry the L0D-CE but with the pocket clip. ;) A great EDC combo.

powernoodle08-01-2007 06:25 PMRe: ARC-P AAA form and function!

88.jpg

paulr08-02-2007 01:05 AMRe: ARC-P AAA form and function!

The AAA is a timeless classic. I haven't really used mine recently (v3.1 standard model, I think) but I'm quite attached to it, it's one of the lights I'd have a hard time selling even if objectively better lights (like the v4 AAA-p) have come along since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts