Knight Rider's KITT Up For Sale

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most auto stores sell a scanning led light to put in the grill to make it like knight rider, but I doubt its street legal. Of course this was back when David was cool.

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
I live a few miles from the place that is selling it. They specialize in rare and / or exotic cars. They've had some lovely Morgans in there, along with some Jaguars that I'd die for. Well worth a visit. Maybe that's tomorrow's field trip. To see "KITT".

Starngely, we have 4 exotic car dealers in town, and 10 miles away is the Blackhawk car museum. http://www.blackhawkmuseum.org/

Just 45 minutes from San francisco, it's a nice place for car enthusiasts to stop by.

Daniel

CLHC

Flashaholic
Been to the Blackhawk Car Museum and seen that Tucker! Kassabian has those muscle cars that catches my eye whenever we're working nearby.

swampgator

Enlightened
A lot of states have prohibitations on vehicle with flashing red lights, reserving them for emergency vehicles.

Or it could be the fact that you can press a turbo boost button and jump over tractor trailers on the interstate! :laughing:

amlim

Enlightened
swampgator said:
A lot of states have prohibitations on vehicle with flashing red lights, reserving them for emergency vehicles.

Or it could be the fact that you can press a turbo boost button and jump over tractor trailers on the interstate! :laughing:

i'm quite sure its due to the turbo thingy...