• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired withdrawn

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: Due to another upcoming purchase I need to sell "my precious..." Sorry, I watched "Return of the King" and am also mimicking iNDiGLo too. I purchased this from Goatee originally. I'm sure he'll understand this sale! I hope...

My black HA McGizmo HD45 X-bin (XX1T) - Heavy Duty McR45. One of the rare, "unobtanium" LuxV X-bins.

It is flawless, 99+% condition. It accepts 2x123 primaries as well as 1x18650 (included). It is one of about 20 or so ever made. 2 stages via the twisty head. Original HD-45 O-rings. Original window.

I've posted a few outdoor beamshots including the HD45 x-bin here and here. It has the best balanced beam pattern I've ever seen. It easily holds its own against the 27LT-S. Runtimes are amazing- on high I've run it for over an hour on the 18650 without dimming, and on low (about the same level as a McGizmo PD-S) it should run for 10+ hours.

More information on this beast is available here and here.

I'll sell it for US$235. This includes Priority Mail with insurance for $235. Shipping is included for US only. Overseas will be charged at cost, insurance extra.

First "I'll Take It" wins. If I don't hear from the winner within 8 hours it goes to the backup purchaser. I'll accept Paypal: kimo123 at hotmail dot com. No Paypal fees to you. I've bought/sold/traded several times on this forum and on eBay so I should be trustworthy ;)

Whoever purchases this amazing light will not be let down. It is a gem, one of the best outdoor-use lights ever made. Please take care of it.

Also up for sale:

Milkyspit modded HA nat KL1 with a Seoul P4 running at the stock level. It uses the stock optic, and puts out a great throw and bright spill pattern (here's a link to some outdoor beamshots I did. It is truly an overperformer). The HA nat KL1, body, and clicky tailcap are 99+%. This also includes a black HA Peu pineapple (98+%). The black pineapple provides the ability to run a 17670 (not included) for extended runtimes PLUS free lumens. Or use the stock Surefire E1L body for EDC or use it as a headlight!

Here's a link to a thread with a pic of the KL1, pineapple, and tailcap.

I'll sell it for US$160. This includes Priority Mail with insurance for $160. Shipping is included for US only. Overseas will be charged at cost, insurance extra.

First "I'll Take It" wins. If I don't hear from the winner within 8 hours it goes to the backup purchaser. I'll accept Paypal: kimo123 at hotmail dot com. No Paypal fees to you.

Please note the white areas are not nicks in the HA- they are artifacts from the JPEG process and lighting.
Thanks, and good luck!:popcorn:

Withdrawn (whew):

milkyspit KL2 M180. 180 lumens from the master himself. This includes:

- Rare Surefire KL2 head (HA nat)
- Rare Project-M 1x18650 body (HA nat)
- Surefire twisty tailcap Z41(HA nat)
- LeefGrip (HA nat)

3xSW0H handpicked emitters run for around 2 hours in flat regulation on the 18650. The beam pattern is an amazing blend of bright, large spill plus nice throw (here's a link to some outdoor beamshots I did). The color is almost pure white. The head does not get hot. It is an engineering marvel. Its output dwarfs that of any single LED emitter light I own. Runtime plots and more information are available here.

I'll offer it for $255 shipped via USPS Priority Mail, insured for $255, to US addresses only. Overseas is ok but shipping is charged at cost.

I also have a 10x Dominator for sale. If it sells, I'm going to withdraw this light, so time is "of the essence."

M180:

Note: SW01 and Chrononster not included in this sale... ;)

Last edited:

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo HD45 X- Bin (waah)

Wooah! That's a rare light. Those X-bins produce a great beam. Good luck with your sale.

Dawg

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo HD45 X- Bin (waah)

Sorry that you have to let it go. Always saddens me to see people have to sell there prizes.

I will take it, and I will cherish it. Acknowledge that it is in deed mine and I will send you Paypal.

Mike

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk
Re: FS: McGizmo HD45 X- Bin (waah) + milkyspit Seoul-mated E1L + Black Pi

Oh man...you're killing me. I'm really temped by this one!

- Chris

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk

Whew...Mike saved me. :)

- Chris

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dawg,

She's yours. Enjoy it and she'll be kind to you. I know I'll regret this, but I promised Mrs. Chronos that I'd sell a couple lights to purchase this new one. Or I'd owe her another purse or another car. And yes, she knows fake designer handbags... ;)

Paypal the funds and I'll get it out to you tomorrow.

Dawg

Enlightened

Chronos said:
Dawg,

She's yours. Enjoy it and she'll be kind to you. I know I'll regret this, but I promised Mrs. Chronos that I'd sell a couple lights to purchase this new one. Or I'd owe her another purse or another car. And yes, she knows fake designer handbags... ;)

Paypal the funds and I'll get it out to you tomorrow.
Ok, its done :paypal: Thanks, and my Paypal info is current.

Mike

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: milkyspit Seoul-mated E1L + Black Pi - Help Stop Global Warming ;)

Thanks Mike! Enjoy it, I sure did.

Now, who wants a delicious Pineapple? :) A little "Seoul food." ;)