Any cool paracord tricks? Bracelets, necklaces, etc?

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you tell I'm bored? Can anyone think or give links to cool things to do with paracord? I thought I saw someone do a cool paracord bracelet with a clasp. (Jumpmaster?) Any cool necklace ideas' would be appreciated.... I tried making one but it turned out ghey. I managed to get my CountyComm Pocket Widgie bar wrapped up nice though. Just like they showed on the website.

C

charge

Stormdranes Blog is my go to place for ideas. He does incredible work.
There are many good Paracord workers here...Stormdrane, JSmith, Ghostrider...etc. I am truly impressed with all of their work:rock:

charge

Pokerstud

Enlightened
charge said:
Stormdranes Blog is my go to place for ideas. He does incredible work.
There are many good Paracord workers here...Stormdrane, JSmith, Ghostrider...etc. I am truly impressed with all of their work:rock:

charge

Charge is very good as well :grin2: and so is greenLed

flash_bang

Enlightened
tutorials for what kind of stuff? animatedknots.com by grog has some good stuff. some quick googling of the lanyard knot and the matthew walker is really helpful as well. boondoggleman.com is also a great resource, just a little effort to "convert" his tutorials from the plastic stuff to paracord. there are some good tutorials and things you can find on edcforums.com. As ppl have already said, stormdrane's blog is awesome. The sticky in some forum to the effect of "show us your paracord lanyards!" is awesome too.
Hope this helps!
Have a good one,
Flash