10,000,000 CP on sale for 24.99

jaymasta

Newly Enlightened
canadian tire has a 10,000,000 CP spot light on sale for 24.99 from 59.99, wondering if anyone has had any experiance with this light and if it is any good, it says it uses a sealed led acid battery and an H4 bulb, comes with 110V and 12 volt recharges its made by sunforce

roadie

Enlightened
its jus a very bulky heavy spotlight i assume, like most cheap ones out there...

it uses either a 6 or 12 volt ....... for this i assume its a 6 volt bulb

oh, any link to what u talking abt? will help ............ :)

Good? = cheap !!!!

bad ... = good luck on its weight and size and warranty .....,
at the end of the road, its like having a 60s scooter's headlight .... :)

cheers

NAW

Enlightened
There are alot of 10 MCP spotlights out there. The Thors are the most common I believe as Costco used to sell these but not anymore. Thats were I got both the 10MCP version & the bigger 15MCP version.

http://cyclopssolutions.com/spotlights.html

These aren't lights that will provide service for a lifetime. These cheap spoltights will break, I can guarantee it.

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one of these. It's physically identical to the THOR-X that's sold in the US. I purchased mine at Canadian Tire when they were on sale for $29.95 back in 2005. They are not the most practical due to their size but they make up for it by offering very high brightness for not much cash.

If you have a cottage or do a lot of camping then one of these may be right up your alley if you want to light up something 500 feet away.

If you buy one, open the box at the store to make sure the model pictured on the box matches exactly with what's inside. I've seen a cheaper looking 10 million candlepower model at CT and it came out of a box with the picture of the better model on the side of it. Make sure the model you get has the switches on the side and not on the handle.