• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Princeton Tec Apex Pro Black**Seoul modded** (SOLD )

Pokerstud

Enlightened
I have a Princeton Tec Apex Pro, black, modded with a Seoul SSC P4. I'm guessing the output is almost double the original emitter. The stock reflector system was left in place. I would expect the run time and efficiency to exceed the stock specs. It uses 2 x cr123. I have not gone through a complete set of batteries yet. Light is in at least 8.5 / 10 condition, if not like in new condition. I don't have any of the packaging or paperwork.

http://www.rei.com/product/748982

Features of Princeton Tec Apex PRO LED headlamp:
- 3 watt Maxbright LED paired with calibrated optics provides intense, smooth, bright light at long range. 1.5 hour runtime on high, up to 15 hours of diminished brightness. On the low setting get 7 hours of regulated runtime with up to 20 hours of diminished brightness.
- 4 ultrabright LEDs for close range tasks and wide angle, 5.5 hours of regulated runtime on high with an additional 6.5 hours of diminished brightness. On the low setting get 12 hours of regulated light and an additional 23 hours of diminished brightness.
- regulated LEDs on all modes provide constant light output
- battery power meter indicates high, medium or low battery life
- submersible to 1 meter, not dive rated
- 4 light levels and safety flash mode
- heatsink thermal regulation allows LEDs to burn brighter and longer
- rear mounted battery pack
- runs on two CR123 lithium batteries, included
- easy to operate dual push-button switch design provides independent control over Maxbright and Ultrabright LEDs
- impact resistant
- strap buckle doubles as tool to open battery pack
- made in USA
- limited lifetime warranty from Princeton Tec

$88

shipped USPS priority with delivery conf. and insured

not responsible for lost items

United States sales only

first to post " I'll take it " AND " PP sent " please

SOLD

Last edited:

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Princeton Tec Apex Pro Black**Seoul modded**

Trashman said:
Will it run off of rechargeables?

I always run RCR123's in my Apex Pro. Mine is stock, but the emitter swap should have no effect on battery choice. I plan on putting a Seoul in mine shortly :)