Lumapower M3 added to my list!

Daekar

Enlightened
So as an anniversary present my girlfriend ordered an M3 for me! :rock: I think I'm the luckiest guy in the world. :) It will be nice to have that part of the Lumapower family... I've already got an M1, with an MRV preordered and now an M3 ordered at BatteryJunction as well... Now all I have to do is wait for the new DX1-RV or whatever they're going to call it and I'll have a pretty good start! :)

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
You will be very happy with your M3, I am. It is particularly good for walking around after dark in the real world. I suggest it though you don't use it too much for white walls hunting........it's not the best environment for it. :sssh:

flipsidenv

Newly Enlightened
I just got a turboforce head for my M3 and I don't think I'll ever use the original head again. Combine that with a 14500 and you'll get every ounce out of the M3. I'm more than happy with it. Compact and powerfull which is perfect for my work.

Daekar

Enlightened
Kilovolt said:
You will be very happy with your M3, I am. It is particularly good for walking around after dark in the real world. I suggest it though you don't use it too much for white walls hunting........it's not the best environment for it. :sssh:

That's what I was hoping! I've got my M1 which is great for white wall hunting, and the MRV is coming, which undoubtedly will be good for that... but in terms of "useful" light (ie. illuminating a path in the woods while walking the dog) the M1 falls short. (although it's wonderful for illuminating sheep herds at night for a head-count. :)) I was hoping the M3 would be more spill/flood for closer wider illumination - since it can be pretty small, I think it's going to replace my M1 as an EDC light - but I haven't decided in what battery configuration yet! :popcorn:

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
At present my best choice for a night walk is the M3 in 1x123 primary form factor with the Turbo Head and OP reflector. When switched on medium it provides a good flood for some 80' as well as a healthy 10 hours of runtime.:naughty: