Where to find some Glow Powder?

rcnuk

Newly Enlightened
I've seen it mentioned in posts and have it in a couple of lights but where can I buy it? Is it something that comes in a child's chemistry set or be bought at home depot? Please point my in the right direction.

ROVER

Newly Enlightened
Although they do sell cheap glowpaint even at walmart, you'll find a SIGNIFICANT increase in brightness as well as duration by using the stuff from glowinc. I'm partial to the premixed paint--and I just give it a protective coat of cheap clear fingernail polish or a light spray of clearcoat. Some people prefer to mix the powder into epoxy so it's nice and tough and has a good smooth finish. You'll find a big difference in brightness among different colors. The classic green is the brightest, but they also have this blue, which is extremely attractive. Try it, and then put marks all over your house:)

rcnuk

Newly Enlightened
She only has the a green glow nail polish listed and its out of stock. I ordered some powder and paint from glowinc. The stuff looks pretty cool.

Sub_Umbra said:
If you go to the Elektro Lumens site there is usually a link somewhere to The Glowlady -- she's WayneJ's wife. She sells it.