ARC-AAA LE: where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-T

*Moderator*
I have been looking around for an ARC-AAA LE but couldn't find one who had it on stock. Even though now the standard Arc's seem to be as bright as the LE (or am I wrong about this?) I like the body coating and look.
Who can point me to a dealer that not only has them in stock but also doesn't cost the world to buy one or two?

Thanks in advance,

Klaus.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
This LINK will take you to the dealer list page on the Arc web site, just work your way through the list and hope someone has some stock left
smile.gif

As the LE is very hard to find, it may be worth trying to buy from another member here, you may want to put a WTB request in the BUY/SELL/TRADE section and see if you get a response.

Oh and as for the brightness question, yes my standard version is as bright as my LE but the LE has a whiter beam (no blue tint).

K-T

*Moderator*
Thanks for the link, I haven't thought about looking at the ARC page itself.
wink.gif

Klaus.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
K-T, In case you haven't been able to track down a Arc AAA LE yet, I just noticed that this_is_nascar has 2 for sale ($28 each)

Here's a link to the thread.

Oh and just to wet your apetite, here's a few pics of my LE (just got a digital camera, any excuse to play with it
smile.gif
)

Picture+019.jpg

Picture+021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.