Couple of Articles on the Polarion HID Searchlights

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice Articles!

I received a black handleless P40 Helios yesterday.

This is an impressive lighting tool...

Wish more of the guys around here could become a testimony for this light! Any thoughts on maybe a 1 time promotion to put some units to the members here.

This light is worth some testimony!

Patriot

Flashaholic
Lips said:
Nice Articles!

I received a black handleless P40 Helios yesterday.

This is an impressive lighting tool...

Wish more of the guys around here could become a testimony for this light! Any thoughts on maybe a 1 time promotion to put some units to the members here.

This light is worth some testimony!

Congrats on one of the ultimate handleld lighting tools Lips! I'd like to be a testimony for that light along with a few others, I'm sure. It's just that they are so expensive. The Xe-50 is a great light and the Polarion is double that price! A promotion for CPFers would be much appreciated. Of course it's still going to be expensive, but people like to feel like they're getting a deal and it might pry out a few people who are close to purchasing one but just need an extra little nudge.

Last edited:

chellyc

Enlightened
Agreed. Ken, I think a promotion or group buy would would yield quite a few sales. Patriot36 said it best -- those that "just need an extra little nudge". I'm definitely in that group!

Chelly

Gladius01

Enlightened
yes, I really interested in one, the Polarion PF-40. I just about to purchase it last time, suddenly the price gone up. Just my luck.... If there is a group buy, I might cheap in and get the Polarion PF-40.