Unique Titanium

View Poll Results: Which photographers took the best GatLight photos?

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amorphous

7 5.60%
  • Arsmachina

10 8.00%
  • cqbdude

4 3.20%
  • erin0918

32 25.60%
  • Flashlight

7 5.60%
  • Luxlover

7 5.60%
  • Miciobigio

50 40.00%
  • rmacias

22 17.60%
  • Stillphoto

12 9.60%
  • MTeixeira

7 5.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: GatLight Photo Competition - Vote for your favorite Photographers (LOTS OF HD PHOTOS)

Default GatLight Photo Competition - Vote for your favorite Photographers (LOTS OF HD PHOTOS)

Please visit http://competition.lumencraft.net to look at all submissions for the GatLight photo contest. Winner gets a GatLight V3

Write down your favorite photographers than come back and cast your vote (scroll down). You can cast votes for as many photographers as you like. Obviously the less votes you cast the more you help the photographer you cast your vote for. After about 2 weeks we'll count the votes and the winner will receive a free GatLight V3.

Here are my favorite photos of each photographer - however I suggest to check out all the photos before casting your votes, most have several absolutely awesome photos.

Amorphous

Arsmachina

cqbdude

Erin0918

Flashlight

Luxlover

Miciobigio

rmacias

Stillphoto

MTex
    Last edited by mobile1; 04-29-2007 at 12:02 PM.

Flashaholic*
    Live: Paramaribo, Suriname, South America / Study: Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Default Re: GatLight Photo Competition - Vote for your favorite Photographers (LOTS OF HD PHOTOS)

I voted, but they all look awesome !!

Default Re: GatLight Photo Competition - Vote for your favorite Photographers (LOTS OF HD PHOTOS)

Wow, This is a surprise......Great pics.....from all of the entries...

I think there should be a caption on my picture..

" I left my Light ( gatlight ) in San Francisco "

Sing it!!! Tony....

Hey Walter, PM's are full! Tried to send ya something!
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

I voted for 3 of them. Currently, they're the three with the most votes.

sorry for my full pm box Stillphoto... I cleared it....now

Several great looking photos in this contest.

RJM
    Solid State Rules!

LOL the leaning tower of Gat.

Are these photos of the new one or ?
    Carpe Noctuabundum ! (Seize the opportunity to travel by night!)

Default Re: GatLight Photo Competition - Vote for your favorite Photographers (LOTS OF HD PHO

Quote Originally Posted by reptiles
    Are these photos of the new one or ?
    The photos in the competition are all photos of the V1 and the V2.

Here are 3 photos showing the V1, V2 and V3 and their different looks
    In terms of function, the V1 was on/off by rotating the knob. The V2 increases the brightness while rotating the knob, the v3 increases the brightness while rotating the knob but also has a push button in the center of the knob for fast on off at whatever brightness the knob is set at. In terms of brightness, the V1 and V2 have both a Lux III T-bin LEDs - the v1 driven at 700mA, the V2 at 1000mA (with temp sensor). The V3 has a Seoul Semiconductor P4 - U-Bin driven at 800mA.

GatLight V1 (Number of Lights made: 40)

GatLight V2 (Number of Lights made: 200)

GatLight V3

There will also be a tuxedo V3 version which will look like this

Default Re: GatLight Photo Competition - Vote for your favorite Photographers (LOTS OF HD PHO

This is my GatLight V2.2RB....

Last edited by tanasit; 05-01-2007 at 10:44 AM. Reason: add pic

Well, I'm a sucker for high key so rmacias is probably my favorite on this page... Arsmachina's is probably the best product shot and Miciobigio's is possibly the most creative, but I'll vote for Erin0918.
    "That's what makes SF so badass... we've got the best flashlights."

we'll make sure that the winner will take plenty of photos of the v3 he/she will be getting... and we'll certainly launch another competition once we deliver the V3s... (however new v1 and v2 photos are still accepted).

Amazing pics by all!

RIDE

Great pics ; the Gatlight is the only flashlight ( i own ) that make me run to my photo-bag and shoot some photos ( i know that it seems funny ).

I hope that will be another photo-contest in the future ...... mmmmhh Gatlight V4 ?
    Marco V.

Time for another bump...

My wife thinks we are all crazy......taking pictures of our flashlights like they are models!!! She just dont get it.
    Fenix TK35 & 75 / Eagtac TX25C2/Jetbeam RRT-0/Fenix TK10 /Nitecore EC25/Olight S10/Photon Rexlight / ...and on and on!!

mobile!!!........I just got done rolling on the floor laughing at your Spidy animation with the gatlight. I don't know why it busted me up so hard, but that was the best laugh I've had all day. Thanks for that!!

All these pics are so good and I had to flip a coin between my favorite three. The leaning tower of gatlight was very creative.
    Last edited by Patriot; 05-10-2007 at 09:01 AM.

I guess I should give up my profession lol...
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

Is the poll closed ?

It seems that i've win ......

Can't wait to take some photos of the new Gatlight V3 with my new DSLR

There are a lot of better photographer then me on CPF but
    i'm very happy to be the winner of this poll !
    again to all .
    Last edited by Miciobigio; 05-13-2007 at 11:12 AM.
    Marco V.

Flashaholic

Wait a moment the contest ain't over yet. I think I have a chance to win...
    M.TEX

Miciobigio, with an honorable mention to Arsmachina and rmacias

Wow, how did I miss this!

My favorites are Miciobigio's, rmacias & Erin0918's in terms of creativity & composition. Congrats Marco!
    Do I get a share of your prize?

And thanks to antc_tw2002, cerbie, criollo, MorpheusT1, M_R, Nake, tomcat017 who voted for me too.
    Last edited by flashlight; 05-14-2007 at 10:06 AM.
    "For those who know, no explanation is needed. And for those whom do not, none is possible." They can take your money away, but they can't take your education. If a man's not worth his word then what's he worth?

OK AND THE WINNER IS MICIOBIGIO.... how would you like your price... since you ordered a v3 you can either have a refund for a Tuxedo version or we can add a light to your order... just pm me.

Again thanks for everyone taking part in this. Maybe after the 2nd competition we'll take the best photos and make a GatLight calender - that would be fun I think. But first we'll deliver the V3s...

Than of course we're all eagerly waiting for some shots... since there will be another GatLight photo competition it should be interesting.

Walter , i'd like more a "normal" Ti Gatlight V3

Thanks to all !
    Marco V.

Congratulations MICIOBIGIO!
    Gentlemen, you can't fight in here.. This is the war room!!

Nicely done Gents...

Stuart
    Stuart
    See the BEST Titanium framed sunglasses:
    http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sho...d.php?t=176476

Congrats Marco, I'm in love with that pic since I saw it for the very first time!

And it remembers me alltimes, that my last trip to Pisa is already far too long ago - maybe next year...

Jochen

I wonder where the mods are? That spam still being there is driving me nuts. At least I got to see this thread. That picture with the Leaning tower is pure genius.

Quote Originally Posted by mobile1 View Post

Miciobigio

Last edited by saabluster; 09-09-2008 at 04:54 PM.