GatLight Photo Competition - Vote for your favorite Photographers (LOTS OF HD PHOTOS)

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please visit http://competition.lumencraft.net to look at all submissions for the GatLight photo contest. Winner gets a GatLight V3

Write down your favorite photographers than come back and cast your vote (scroll down). You can cast votes for as many photographers as you like. Obviously the less votes you cast the more you help the photographer you cast your vote for. After about 2 weeks we'll count the votes and the winner will receive a free GatLight V3.

Here are my favorite photos of each photographer - however I suggest to check out all the photos before casting your votes, most have several absolutely awesome photos.

Amorphous
img_7385_small.jpg

Arsmachina
gat1.jpg

cqbdude
gatlightsanfran2.jpg

Erin0918
3.jpg

Flashlight
1016.jpg

Luxlover
img_2433.jpg

Miciobigio
miciopisa.jpg

rmacias
gatlightb5.jpg

Stillphoto
multigbg.jpg

MTex
stpatsday024.jpg

Last edited:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: GatLight Photo Competition - Vote for your favorite Photographers (LOTS OF HD PHOTOS)

I voted, but they all look awesome !!

cqbdude

Enlightened
Re: GatLight Photo Competition - Vote for your favorite Photographers (LOTS OF HD PHOTOS)

Wow, This is a surprise......Great pics.....from all of the entries...

I think there should be a caption on my picture..

" I left my Light ( gatlight ) in San Francisco ":grin2:

Sing it!!! Tony....

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Walter, PM's are full! Tried to send ya something!

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I voted for 3 of them. Currently, they're the three with the most votes.

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast

sorry for my full pm box Stillphoto... I cleared it....now

rmacias

Enlightened

Several great looking photos in this contest.

RJM

naloxone

Newly Enlightened

LOL the leaning tower of Gat.

reptiles

Enlightened

Are these photos of the new one or ?

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
reptiles said:
Are these photos of the new one or ?

The photos in the competition are all photos of the V1 and the V2.

Here are 3 photos showing the V1, V2 and V3 and their different looks
In terms of function, the V1 was on/off by rotating the knob. The V2 increases the brightness while rotating the knob, the v3 increases the brightness while rotating the knob but also has a push button in the center of the knob for fast on off at whatever brightness the knob is set at. In terms of brightness, the V1 and V2 have both a Lux III T-bin LEDs - the v1 driven at 700mA, the V2 at 1000mA (with temp sensor). The V3 has a Seoul Semiconductor P4 - U-Bin driven at 800mA.

GatLight V1 (Number of Lights made: 40)
005.jpg

GatLight V2 (Number of Lights made: 200)
dscn2081flare.jpg

GatLight V3
dscn3168.jpg

There will also be a tuxedo V3 version which will look like this
03.jpg

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I'm a sucker for high key so rmacias is probably my favorite on this page... Arsmachina's is probably the best product shot and Miciobigio's is possibly the most creative, but I'll vote for Erin0918.

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast

we'll make sure that the winner will take plenty of photos of the v3 he/she will be getting... and we'll certainly launch another competition once we deliver the V3s... (however new v1 and v2 photos are still accepted).

Miciobigio

Enlightened

Great pics ; the Gatlight is the only flashlight ( i own ) that make me run to my photo-bag and shoot some photos :laughing: ( i know that it seems funny ).

I hope that will be another photo-contest in the future ...... mmmmhh Gatlight V4 ? :drool:

hivoltage

Enlightened

My wife thinks we are all crazy......taking pictures of our flashlights like they are models!!! She just dont get it.

Patriot

Flashaholic

mobile!!!........I just got done rolling on the floor laughing at your Spidy animation with the gatlight. I don't know why it busted me up so hard, but that was the best laugh I've had all day. Thanks for that!! :)

All these pics are so good and I had to flip a coin between my favorite three. The leaning tower of gatlight was very creative.

Last edited:

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast

I guess I should give up my profession lol...

Miciobigio

Enlightened

Is the poll closed ? :huh2:

It seems that i've win :naughty: :wow: :wow: :wow: :thanks: :wave: :eek: :drunk: :drunk: :grouphug: ......

Can't wait to take some photos of the new Gatlight V3 with my new DSLR :naughty:

There are a lot of better photographer then me on CPF but
i'm very happy to be the winner of this poll !
:thanks: again to all .

Last edited: