Come one, come all, I've got some snake oils, ah, ah, i mean six (6) lights for sale. 5 Sold, 1 Withdrawn
All in minimum excellent shape, i'm the original owner unless specified. Shiny areas in photos are just that. No worn spots unless specified.
Please post the number and "I'll take it" in this thread then PM me. Otherwise, someone else may beat you to the light. Backups are welcome
Paypal only. All prices cash paypal.(That means your account is already prefunded) Please add 4% if you wish to use credit card paypal. I use 2 paypal accounts for either one. Please PM me with your method of payment.
USA addresses only please. Please add $5.00 flat rate per order to help offset shipping. Lights will be shipped priority mail.
With that out of the way...and...the...lights...are:
1) Exolion SS (stainless steel) made by GregW. This has been modded by goldserve to Seoul emitter. The firmware is set low, middle, max, low, middle, max, single flash and the brightness level changes to adjust middle level. Comes with a little bag and uses a rechargable CR2 battery only (included). Green tritium in the tail. The body o-ring is loose. It came that way. This is a little keychain pocket-rocket! I paid way over $200 total for this Was $140 - Now $125 Sold to BeagleLight
2) A19 Aleph 1 x CR123 Black This has a Cree emitter and LE is marked 750ma. Single stage clickie switch and o-rings changed to the smooth turning red ones. I tried to sell this earlier and NOBody wanted it at $160. I got cold feet and withdrew it. Pocket-rocket. It sells for $230 at the Shoppe. Was - $145 NOW - $130 Sold - cuso
3) A19 Aleph 1 x CR123 Duracoated Maroon. This was originally HA Natural and flawed finished. Now it's a lightly textured satin finish. For you who have not heard of Duracoat it is a gun finish and tough as nails. No marking on LE so assume 800ma, single stage clickie switch, and o-rings changed to the smooth turning red ones. I had to pull this one out of the hat to make 6 lights for my flashy title so not as cheap as #2 You can't buy this retail at any price! Was $170, $155 Now - $140 *WITHDRAWN*
4) HD45 Black This has a Lux V emitter with the blue ribbon award white tint. I bought this second hand so some worn areas on tail (see photo of tail) and tiny scratch on lense. O-rings are those smooth turning red ones.This light uses not only 2 x CR123's and 1 x 17650 but also the thicker 1 x 18650(unprotected one included) . This has off, low, and high beams by turning the head. This sold $250 new at the Shoppe. Was $165 Now - $150 Sold to rcnuk
5) Streamlight Scorpion with Fivemega BIG body and Strion bulb. A normal Scorpion uses 2 x CR123 batteries. This one can fit an 18650 battery (unprotected one included). The Strion bulb is designed to be used with a 17650 or 18650 battery. DO NOT use 2 x CR123's. Sold by fivemega for $50 - Now $25 - Sold Waynejitsu
6) Last but not least and the most bang for the buck, unmodded Streamlight Scorpion. Extra bulb in the head, 2 original unused Streamlight batteries, and intruction sheet. Now $15 - Sold to Tb
The numbering of the lights are from left to right in the pictures. Note: #5 and #6 looks the same in the picture because pretty much they are. It's what's inside that counts.
Thanks for looking. Hope find something that you like and don't forget to post Happy modding