Cheap Lanterns at BigLots

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Today at BigLots I saw 4AA lanterns like the ones sold by Target last Christmas. These appeared identical. Three to a pack in grey, light blue, and light green colors. The packaging had no mention of levels, so I assume only one. $10 per pack. Also, they had more of the round Dot-it type lights (3 LEDs), with batteries for $9 per 3-pack.

Geoff

tomdooley62

Newly Enlightened
Saw the same ones. Looks like they have a cluster of leds on the bottom. Dont know if they are any good or not. May have to pick some up just as spares for around the house.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I got some of the Target ones when they were reduced to $5. Not that bright and a bit of glare, as you might expect. Certainly okay at that price for emergency lighting. Never did check runtime.

Geoff

thezman

Enlightened
Single level, 4 leds.
So-so output, lots of glare.

Not as bright or smooth as the Energizer 4AA folding lanterns.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i got 2 of em and i love em.there cheap and the beam looks good to me.could be ebter a course but the price is right i havent did a run time test i hope for atr least 12 hours of usefull light.

tvman

Newly Enlightened
eye got 2 latrines but thay kind of crappy but reel cheep. eye aint used stile treying find how get latrine brite. no arm crank to make brite. not sure rectangular empty hole with some spengs figure got to fil hole.

Last edited:

JetskiMark

Enlightened
eye got 2 latrines but thay kind of crappy but reel cheep. eye aint used stile treying find how get latrine brite. no arm crank make brite. not sure empty hole and fuond spengs figure fil hole.

Best post ever! :twothumbs I think I just found a new sig. :rolleyes:

I read a few of your other posts and I see that you were just being silly with this one. I am still trying to decipher the last two sentences.

Regards,
Mark