Gransee, any plans for colored Arc LS's again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grift

Enlightened
Gransee, any plans for colored Arc LS\'s again?

Hi Peter,

thnks to your flashlights and all the nice helpfull people here at CPF im hooked on flashlights
tongue.gif

i was wondering if you had any plans on making any colored ARC LS's again. i've been looking in buy/sell/trade, but seems these little gems are highly coveted by their owners. i have no clue what it takes to do small runs of different colors etc, so i'll just cross my fingers that maybe, just maybe ARC offers them again one of these days.

or if ya wanted to REALLY help a newbie flashaholic w/his addiction you could look in your top secret, personal, this light has such a nice beam im gonna keep it, colored ARC LS vault you have hidden, and get me one out to buy
smile.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif
icon14.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Gransee, any plans for colored Arc LS\'s again?

Hi Grift. You're right, now that they have been discontinued, they're tough to find. Owners seem to know what they have, and want to hold on to it. I recently acquired a royal blue from another member and a cyan from Arc as they were selling out. I suggest you keep trying the B/S/T. Maybe one of the members with multiples will see it and have some pity. Heck, I'm still looking too :)
Oh, and they're usually pretty costly if you do find someone to sell.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast

So, even though I'm not all 'gah gah' over my green (actually Cyan, but looks more green to me) Arc LS, it would be in my best interest to keep it, rather than sell it to another?
grin.gif
Just what do you see these colored Arc LS units in the future? A sought after collectors item bringing a high price of sale, or a sought after collectors item that isn't worth much more than it was bought for but is rather unique?

grift, I have you are able to find one. Of course, the task will be a difficult one, unless Arc DOES put out more color selections. Good luck!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi guys...

I have a variety of colored Arc LS`s and Arc AAA`s that I might be willing to sell.

I`m still in the process of sorting out what I want to keep for my use in the future years and for gifts to my sons and friends, but if the price is right I`d be willing to send some of them your way.

If anyone is interested, send an email to me and we can see what we can put together for a sale/purchase. (Please use email, because I rarely check the CPF PM`s.)

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.