Waiting to join the club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well finally got me an AAA ordered. Quietly sweating waiting for Mr. delivery guy to stop by. Am I in the club now?

smile.gif

saunterer

Newly Enlightened
Me too. Ordered mine this morning, and can't wait to get it in my mitts. Sorry to the guys that were bidding against me, but I just had to get one. I lost around 6 auctions, and wasn't letting another slip through.
tongue.gif

Light-Headed

Enlightened
Official Arc Cheer.....must be shouted while doing toe touches and splits and holding a couple of lit Arc flashlights instead of pom poms.

(You) How funky is your chicken?......(Then your audience) How funky is your chicken?

(You) How loose is your goose?.....(Then your audience) How loose is your goose?

(You) Arc Flashlights rock the planet!.....(Then your audience) Arc Flashlights rock the planet!

(You) So shake your caboose!.....(Then your audience) So shake your caboose!

Learn it......Know it.....Live it

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
geez, what i gotta do to get into a club, at least it beats a blood letting. well at least you can all bask in the warmth of knowing you've enchanted another soul.

Stefan

Enlightened
I would have figured it is not a handshake, nor a dance, but more of a long distance morse code message shot off with the Arc. Whoops....gave away the secret
bluedead.gif

Light-Headed

Enlightened
And I just split my pants trying to do the cheer.
bootyshake.gif

I'm getting too old and my pants are getting too tight for this stuff.

The Mag solitaire required cheer is easier....I hope I don't have to convert.
biglaugha.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Yeah, but they didn't tell you what you have to wear while doing the "Official ARC AAA Flashlight Cheer" or where you need to be while doing it!
grin.gif

saunterer

Newly Enlightened
Finally got my first ARC AAA, today and it will not be my last. Wow!
grin.gif
After reading here a bit, and researching a bit, thought that maybe the sizzle was going to be better than the steak. I am impressed with this light. Can't wait to play with it tonight during the meteor shower.

Now I'm going to ask Santa Wife for an LS for Xmas.

*Everyone at work is wondering why I'm shaking my caboose. Maybe I'm not doing the dance right....

Light-Headed

Enlightened
saunterer.....the official Arc dance and cheer must be performed while holding an Arc AAA in each hand and you must shout it in a High School Cheerleader like fashion.......lot's of head bobs........and with a big smile. When done correctly, it will look something like this.
laugh.gif

Babycha.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts