• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Brass Lion Cub with Lionhead (Sold)

Praxis

Enlightened
Much as I hate to do this, vet bills force me to put my first custom light up for sale.

Excellent condition brass Lion Cub (1 of 80 or so made) with CR123 tube, pocket clip, and matching brass Lion Head. Lion Cub has reflector/lens upgrade from the Sandwich Shoppe. Will include original reflector.

Very minor blemishes in the polish, all of which were on the light when I got it new.

Don't have any pics right now, but if interested I will take some and send them to you.

$260 shipped Priority with DC and insurance (USA addresses)

Prefer Paypal (will deduct 3% for paypay cash)

Will consider international shipping, but you must be an established CPF member and be willing to cover the extra cost for international shipping and insurance.

PM me or email at [email protected]

(usual stipulations apply to limited liability for lost or missing packages...)

Last edited:

Praxis

Enlightened
Re: FS: Brass Lion Cub with Lionhead

Arg...went to take some pics. and I realized that my LionCub is locked up at work (took it to show some coworkers). Will have pics. on Wednesday.

In the meanwhile, here's a picture PoliceScannerman took of his. Mine looks nearly identical except it only has the CR123 tailcap and bezel is not opened to 20mm.

BrassyCub002.jpg

Last edited:

tdurand

Enlightened

Gotta wait for those photos of the actual light.....:popcorn:

T

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

I dont mind you using my pic, where in the hell did you find that anyways? :D

Be advised, my cub has been "opened" to 20mm, stock cubs arent opened...

Praxis

Enlightened

PoliceScannerMan said:
I dont mind you using my pic, where in the hell did you find that anyways? :D

Be advised, my cub has been "opened" to 20mm, stock cubs arent opened...

Sorry, should have checked with you before posting, my apologies. :( I posted a thread ages ago on my Cub and you graciously added the picture to the thread. I went back to that thread for the image.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Praxis said:
Sorry, should have checked with you before posting, my apologies. :( I posted a thread ages ago on my Cub and you graciously added the picture to the thread. I went back to that thread for the image.
No worries, I said I dont mind. Really. :)

Someone buy this quick! You will not be disapointed!

Yep, PSM's right. That one in the pic had its bezel opened. Stock ones have thicker bezels. The brass Cub is an out and out classic. That's why it's always been my avatar. :grin2:

griff said:
I'll take it !

Nice job, griff! Bringin' another of the original 80 home to Kansas. :grin2: :goodjob:

Just to clarify, this is the complete brass Cub with standard head PLUS the LionHead, correct (not just the tail, control module and LionHead)?

Last edited:

Praxis

Enlightened

arewethereyetdad said:
Nice job, griff! Bringin' another of the original 80 home to Kansas. :grin2: :goodjob:

Just to clarify, this is the complete brass Cub with standard head PLUS the LionHead, correct (not just the tail, control module and LionHead)?

Correct, the complete brass Cub, plus the LionHead and a stainless pocket clip.

Griff, you have a PM with paypal info.