Bourne Identity laser w/ bank account number?

yummytummy

Newly Enlightened
The device was small enough to be implanted under the skin, where can I get one of my own, maybe with changeable character template?

SenKat

Enlightened
Nerdgineer - you can get an affordable, hand made lightsabre that works with your laser from www.lasersaber.com Cheyenne hand makes them, then delivers them via USPS Priority - pretty neat ! I bought just the "Blade" when he was selling them seperately - no sound effects, like the Master Replica ones, but nicely put together, and loads of fun - I use it to annoy my daughter frequently around the house :laughing:

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
SenKat said:
Nerdgineer - you can get an affordable, hand made lightsabre that works with your laser from www.lasersaber.com ...
Nice. However, I was kind of referring to a non-existant multi-megawat working [in the cut through the armored doors of the Trader's Guild spaceship control room sense (Star Wars II /5)] lightsaber. That is, I don't think a Bourne laser like what yummytummy was looking for actually exists.

yummytummy

Newly Enlightened
Too bad, it would've made a nice gift. It was either that or a rooftop Commissioner Gordon Bat-Signal :laughing: However I did compile a list of neato laser gizmos while searching for this thing, some of them are just as or more inspired.

Thanks for the reality check, nerdgineer.

Ashton

Enlightened
IF you want a small output, then get a fiber-coupled laser, a single fiber-optic could easily be concieled in anything you wanted, though the laser device itself couldnt...

David_Web

Newly Enlightened
Creating a non dynamic text like that is not a problem. It is quite simple.
If you can get the laser small enough the rest is trivial.

ScarabDrowner

Newly Enlightened
I actually found a different laser pointer/clock elsewhere. It has a focusing lens at the front so that you can focus it out to read the time, or tighten down the focus to use it as a pointer. It's pretty neat, if you ignore the fact that it changes brightness each time the button is pressed, and while the button is pressed. It even comes with a spare set of batteries.

Here it is

Last edited: