• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!

FILA BRAZILIA

Enlightened
Up for sale is one Tri-LuxIII Mag2.5D HV nFlex flashlight mod mady by another CPF member (you probably know this man), Icarus, in mint condition.
Here is a picture of a light that is almost identical, except there are 3 LuxIII Leds on mine, and U-bins instead of V-bins- that makes my light just as bright as the 4-led model, with output in the range of 300-350 lumens.
Runtime on the highest level is 4 hours! 8 hours on level 2, 16 on level 3 etc, this is in fact a runtime champion. Highest level output is 8500 lux! Runtime is also longer on this model compared to the similar 4-LED model. Same output/longer runtime- great?:grin2:

17670.jpg

Another difference- my light has 2 rolls royce battery carriers (11.1V/each) instead of 1 22.2V battery carrier.
Running on 17670 recheargable lithium batteries.
UCL lens.
Read more here:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/125280

5 levels of output, lowest level can run forever. This is probably one of the best LED throwers out there.

Included is 1 lithium charger (for lithium battery packs), here is a picture-

Lader2.jpg

With this you can charge one battery packet (11.1V) at a time.
If you read this, Icarus, this is the best LED light I have ever own, but- as previously said here at CPF- my flashaholic syndrom is all GONE- I don`t use my flashlights anymore, and want to sell them to people who does.

I am asking 300$ for the flashlight, incl. battery charger and batteries/battery carriers. The price is INCLUDING shipping.
Price shipped to USA- 330$ (sorry, but I have to ask more for americans because of very expensive shipping from my country, Norway, to the US)
This is a very good offer, originally I paid over 500$ for this.
The first person :sold: in this thread, gets my priority.

FILA.

Last edited: