Surefire M6 pouch/holder

Diabolus

Newly Enlightened
I have been searching everywhere for a Surefire M6 pouch w/ the crenalated bezel. I know there is a Blackhawk model, but that does not work with the bezel and it has been discontinued.

I found this one:

m6p_lg1.jpg

This particular holder is $40 dollars at bdstacticalgear.com, but I am hesitant to purchase this because it is sold at all these "tactical" stores as their own brand when it is clearly not - plus it sorta looks cheap and it might activate the light while in the holster and that could start a fire.

I could be totally wrong though and I would really appreciate some input from other M6 owners, there must be something really nice on the market for this flashlight.

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dont buy from BDStactical, there products are just a cheap knock off of John Willis they steal johns new desighns. look up johnh willis. or email him at [email protected]

his is around forty bucks as well but he hand makes his own products.

Size15's

Flashaholic
I agree - buy from John Willis directly rather than BDS.

I use the SureFire V84 holster intended for the 10X since it fits the M6 (and M6-CB) well.

Diabolus

Newly Enlightened
I emailed John Willis a few days ago, but I got no response. Does anyone know how to get a hold of him?

I sent an email to a different address for John Willis, I tried the one above and I hope I am able to get in touch with him.

For some reason I can never get the search feature to work, so that you for posting the links.

Oh and thanks also for the advice on BDS tactical!

tussery

Enlightened
Diabolus said:
I emailed John Willis a few days ago, but I got no response. Does anyone know how to get a hold of him?
Yeah I recently e-mailed him and haven't heard back from him either. When I bought my M6 pouch I had tried calling the number on the original soe gear website and could never get ahold of him.

cy

Flashaholic
don't give up... John Willis is around. probably hard at work finishing orders. got my M6 pouch made by john. very nice workmanship!

well worth a little extra wait...

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
cy said:
don't give up... John Willis is around. probably hard at work finishing orders. got my M6 pouch made by john. very nice workmanship!

well worth a little extra wait...
+1

I just received a few more of John's M6 pouches and IMO the
build and delivery time was very fast.

Diabolus

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys - I am going to hold out because that BDS one does not look to good...

Plus I need Mollee on it and I dont think it comes with that.

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Diabolus said:
Thanks guys - I am going to hold out because that BDS one does not look to good...

Plus I need Mollee on it and I dont think it comes with that.
Keep trying John. he makes the best M6 pouch you have ver seen.

BTW he can make the back with MOLLe or a belt loop, your choice. Also he can make the closure with FSTX or velcro.