Is there word on Fusion contest?

picrthis

Enlightened
I guess the real question to ask is the "fusion" still even around?, it's been out-of-stock awhile now, so the name might be moot now; hope not though. :whistle:

SenKat

Enlightened
I have sent a couple of emails now - I certainly hope all is okay with him :-(

I may have to randomly pick a winner for the HeNe tube, and let him come through when he is able / ready - does that sound fair to all ??

Greg

brighter

Newly Enlightened
There is no need to hurry things up, it's not an easy task to pick one name among 100 other names. Maybe they even thought a name which suits better and is not on our list!

SenKat

Enlightened
Sorry if I am the one that sounds impatient here, but knowing folks here, and knowing myself - even if the lasers were not in stock yet, I would have to say that I would have picked a name by now, or at least answered my email ! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !:mad: Aggravates me when it depends on me, also - know what I mean ? I was only a player in this, I would be forced into patience !

loving light

Newly Enlightened
Thank you SenKat for your involvement!!I know exactly how you feel,being the middleman.I have been in simular predicaments you feel bad when the deal does not go as planned but it is out of Your controll,please do not worry about it,I thank you for including us in this opotunity!

Daedal

Newly Enlightened
Like loving_light said, thank you SenKat. I hope all is well with him. It is rather odd that he did not respond to your e-mails, but I'm sure there is an explanation to it. We all eagerly waiting on the final verdict, for the prize and for Fusion itself. They have a great product, and we all wish them the best of luck.

:) DDL

megahurts

Newly Enlightened
Yeah Thanks SenKat. I'm sure it is a task going through all of those names. Gotta be tough. Especially if you are seriously going to build a marketing brand off of the chosen name. I've emailed him too...he might be traveling. Let's give it another couple of days before throwing in the towel. I'm sure since this was a free contest people won't mind waiting a tad longer.

Hemlock Mike

Enlightened
SenKat --

I just know that my name of "Rumplestiltskin" is the winner but since I don't need another HeNe, I'll back out :whistle:

Mike

fixorater

Newly Enlightened
Meh, I'm cool either way. I suppose its good exercise for my patience to wait a little longer to hear who won.

As for the random HeNe drawing... Anything to supplement my 2 greenies is exciting. I've wanted a lab laser for a while.

I'll leave it to more opinionated folks to sway you SenKat. Oh, hows the recovery going?

ooopretty

Newly Enlightened
Dont kill me for a thread "Hijack" but when is he going to get more in? I sent back a unit and he told me that he should be getting more in on friday. Im sure it will be soon, since megahurtz said that he ordered 200 units and only sold 30 so far.

SenKat

Enlightened
Fixorater - kinda rough right now, but hopefully it'll pass soon - thanks for asking ! For the rest, thanks for hte support - I am hoping he pops in soon with a reply !!

picrthis

Enlightened
Dont kill me for a thread "Hijack" but when is he going to get more in? I sent back a unit and he told me that he should be getting more in on friday. Im sure it will be soon, since megahurtz said that he ordered 200 units and only sold 30 so far.
Jump over to his site, I see they are now in-stock and he is taking orders once again. :wave: