• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold! Mac's Torch

citizenal

Newly Enlightened
For sale is a Pewter Mac's Torch with fluted head in 99% condition. Never been dropped and has been mostly a shelf queen. Included is a total of 2 batteries (1 spare) made by MadMaxabeam. One extra bulb is included with a brand new unopened Universal Charger with charging leads. Sorry to let this go but getting into a new hobby.

Price is $380.00 with UPS 2nd day with insurance included. Payment by paypal is fine and the there is no 4% fee added. International people I do not know the extra charges but I will say add 15.00. I would really like to keep this conus but I will ship international if I have to. Not looking for any trades please.

First person to post an I'll take it in this thread will be the buyer. Please post all questions in this thread.
Thanks for looking and now for the pictures.

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Mac's Torch

Do you want to trade for mint McGizmo Ti 2v Cx2?
lights003.jpg

citizenal

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the offer, but I am looking to fund a new project. That is a beautiful light though and the offer is tempting... but I actually need the cash. Thanks.

NITEFISH

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it, if the price includes shipping to Hawaii.
Thanks

RobinB

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it if NITEFISH changes his mind ;-)

Latest posts