• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sale over

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. McGizmo HD45 WWOT

Mint HD45 shelf queen with a very bright and white WWOT emitter. I've only had it on for less than 5 minutes and it's been sitting on my shelf gathering dust since then.

Asking $195 shipped by registered airmail. SOLD to william lafferty

HD45.jpg

2. Withdrawn

3. Surefire A2 White LED with Surefire Pack

Absolutely mint Surefire A2 White LED with a spare lamp, 2x Surefire CR123 battery, uninstalled pocket clip, lanyard still in sealed bag, all in a very nice Surefire pack. The LEDs have been "sanded" for a smooth perfect beam, and the bulb has been carefully rotated in the head until the beam is a nice round shape instead of any weird uneven shape.

Asking $155 shipped by registered airmail. SOLD to rdh226

A21.jpg

A22.jpg

4. Surefire U2 Ultra

Mint old version Surefire U2 with 4 flat sides on the body which accepts 18650 battery. Very bright and white with barely visible donut. Tailcap works perfectly with either 18650 or 2x CR123.

Asking $190 (was $195) shipped by registered airmail. SOLD to ROK

U2.jpg

5. Surefire L5

Mint old version Surefire L5 with 4 flat sides. Very bright and white 5W LED in the head. Used less than 15 minutes since I got it.

Asking $150 shipped by registered airmail. SOLD

L5.jpg

6. Brand New Black HA3 Surefire E1e

Brand New Black HA3 Surefire E1e. The E1e was taken out of the box to check it's condition, which is perfect, but it has never been used at all.

Asking $65 shipped by registered airmail without box. If you want the box, then it will cost an additional $5 for shipping. SOLD

No Picture yet... I'll upload one tomorrow if anyone needs it. It's just an E1e, but in Black HA3. Go to Surefire to see one in standard HA3.

7. Saruth M1T serial 08/40 with TiN coating

Saruth M1T serial 08/40, Stainless Steel with TiN coating and comes with a McClicky tailcap. Originally bought from this thread. It feels very solid due to the weight from the Stainless Steel. Used for less than 5 minutes after receiving it, and it has sat on my shelf since then.

Asking $125 shipped by registered airmail. SOLD to Olaf_S

saruth.jpg

The only payment accepted is by cash paypal only. Please note that I will not be responsible for lost or damage once the item is in the mail. Insurance is available at extra cost. First "I'll take it" post here, with payment within 24 hours gets it. If no payment is received within that timeframe, I reserve the right to sell to the next person who wants it. Please PM for payment info after posting on this thread.

Last edited:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Shelf Queens For Sale

Kevin was interested in the Black E1E...
I hope it's within his price-range...

Anyway, I'll accept the L5 for recommending it to him... :poke:

:crackup:

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Shelf Queens For Sale

I'll take
6. Brand New Black HA3 Surefire E1e No box required.

I've been waiting for someone to snatch it up and save me some money
but can't resist no more.
PP Cash ready. Thanks for the great price.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Shelf Queens For Sale - Price Reduction

:bumpit: with a price reduction

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Shelf Queens For Sale - Final Price Reduction

Final Price Reduction on the Aleph 3.