Lumapower parts -- when? (tactical clickys, light modules, etc.)

Dobbler

Enlightened
I'm still holding out for tactical clickys for my M3, M1 and MRV. I also want another light module for my M3 to use all the other parts lying around.

How soon will these be available? :whistle:

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am looking forward to them too. My two stage clickie just went out on my M3, so it would be nice to order a back up. I would also like a tactical switch for my D-mini since I just ordered the 18650 body tube from the Fenix Store (nice people) I look forward to having a 3 hour D-mini, but a tacticle switch will be nice.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you tried contacting Lumapower directly? I did inquire for a D-mini body(empty) to replace my banged one, and they said it was no problem. Never ordered it though since ive been using it a lot for neighborhood watch.

JKL

Enlightened
I'm waiting the availability of M1 Tactical spare tailcap in Europe,to replace my stained one because of the chemical/acid bath mixture and the anodizing process in the rack. :caution:

Problem resolved by QualityFlashlights.Eu :twothumbs

Last edited:

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am also waiting on Lumapower to release forward clickie parts for their M3 and MRV. Their upcoming SSC lights will hopefully come with forward clickies as well.

I'm a obstinate man and refuse to put money into cheap and often unreliable switches on good lights.