• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Leef and LH are evil!

Enlightened
Paid Lighthound a visit this morning to pick up some things for my builds. Thought I was going to get away with only one Leef body. I was wrong. :devil:

Leefstuff.jpg

The 3x123 in natural will be built up using an M3 head and LF's new bulbs for the M-series. It's gonna be nice. The 2x123 will be put together with a 6P head and WE HO 170 Cree module. Stayed tuned for that. I *should* get it in the mail sometime today. :twothumbs

Last edited:

Enlightened
Got a point. :laughing: I think I'll stick with the regular bezel due to the fact that it will be used for work. Don't wanna intimidate the citizens more than I have to. ;)

SCblur

Enlightened
I also like the non-CB a little better in this case. Nice setup. How do you like the WE cree module?

Enlightened
I also like the non-CB a little better in this case. Nice setup. How do you like the WE cree module?

I posted a thread in the LED section. Once it's dark I'll get a better feel for the module. So far it looks pretty good.

I decided to stick with the non-CB head. Looks cleaner if you will. :cool:

Enlightened
Is any of this stuff for sale??? Unless the Custom B/S/T rules have changed, I think you have posted in the wrong forum...:thinking:

Kinda sorta. Wanted to show off some of the Leef Custom goods since he posts his stuff for sale here all the time. However if it needs to be moved it needs to be moved. No harm no foul if anyone is annoyed or views this thread as out of place. :oops: