Z2 mistake?

Cerbera

Newly Enlightened
I bought a Crown Bezel for my Z2 and I decided to take it off and I found that I made an imprint on my head.

I'm wondering if I should just leave it as is or paint over the imprints? If I should paint it, what should I use?

P1470070copy.jpg

P1470068copy.jpg

greenLED

Flashaholic
Black Sharpie )and/or hot pink nail polish, but only if you're a modder) is a must in a flashaholic maintenance kit.

You could also just leave it like that; it kinda looks cool to have those marks around the bezel.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW! If you thought you might be taking it off maybe you should have not tightened it as much :) I would say put it back on.

Mac

Cerbera

Newly Enlightened
WOW! If you thought you might be taking it off maybe you should have not tightened it as much :) I would say put it back on.

Mac

Haha true, but I do have a spare head so it's not a worry for me.

I didn't really like the crown anyway since the crown's color didn't blend well with the Z2's body.

scott.cr

Flashlight Enthusiast
If the dings really bother you, my vote is to get a new bezel. Then you can either reserve the dinged bezel exclusively for crown use, or if you really don't want the crown after all, I'm sure plenty of CPFers will be glad to take it off your hands.

Or you can do the easiest thing and live with the dings.