• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD*: McR20 reflector in EU

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened
I have an McR20 reflector -originally purchased from litemania- for sale. Until a week ago it was safely installed in my KL1 (grnamin's work) but then I upgraded the LED to SSC and replaced the reflector.

Asking £7.50 shipped from UK within EU using basic first class postal service. Fancy shipping methods will cost extra. As such cannot be held responsible for loss in transit. I accept Paypal only, CC Paypal fine. I am a verified Paypal user. Sales within EU only. My ebay username is " Brizzler! " -feel free to check my feedback (and check out the Surefire I'm selling...). If there is a problem with the sale do get back to me before posting "jeers" and we will try to sort something out.

First :takeit: posted here with no conditions/questions gets it. Will then PM (or email, if preferred and I can find your address) my PayPal address and :paypal: expected within 24hours, including delivery address information in message. Will ship as soon as possible thereafter. Cheers!

Last edited:

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McR20 reflector in EU **SPF**

:thanks: Will post reflector tomorrow morning!:sold:

Cheers CPF!