• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Maxblaster W/ FM3H-2 head

citizenal

Newly Enlightened
Well, it's that time again to sell more flashlights. Up for sale is a MaxBlaster with FM3H-2 head. Condition is excellent and the flashlight comes with universal charger and charging leads. I would like to keep the flashlight and head together, but if you guys work out a deal I guess I could seperate the two.
SOLD! Please no trades, I am getting into a new hobby and need to fund a project.
Shipping 2nd Day is included unless you live less than 2 days away, then shipping will be ground. Insurance for 400.00 will be included your flashlight will be well wrapped. Please I would like to keep this in the US of A just seeing as the shipping would be much easier, of course international is ok as long as you pay the difference in the shipping costs.
First post "I'll take it" and pays with paypal will be the buyer.
Thanks all for looking and now for the pictures.

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

Last edited:

rcnuk

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Maxblaster W/ FM3H-2 head

Wow!
A Maxblaster with a 3" head. Won't last long before it goes.

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened

Is it the 14.4 or the 15.6 pack?

Very tempting either way

I dont have the $400 but I would take the head if somebody wants to split up the package and just take the blaster, as I already have one.

This will not be here long.

citizenal

Newly Enlightened

It comes with the 15.6 battery, or 12 4X3 batteries with the 13th in the tailcap.

If you could work out a deal with someone I wouldn't mind splitting up the head. I do have another head that is gunmetal that I was going to sell with a mini HID. I haven't put it up for sale yet seeing as someone might be intersted in buying it.

citizenal

Newly Enlightened

Well it seems that Greenstuff wants the flashlight so if Raoul wants the head then we have a deal!
Pm coming!

greenstuffs

Banned

We have a Deal :paypal: i may sell the head down the road but first as all flashaholics i want to see it first :devil:

Well it seems that Greenstuff wants the flashlight so if Raoul wants the head then we have a deal!
Pm coming!

citizenal

Newly Enlightened

Thanks will go out today via ups 2nd day. I will pm the tracking # to you later today.

Thanks!

Albert

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Seeing as MadMaxabeam does not seem to be around any longer, I have all the parts from him to make more of his battery packs, and have made a few new packs for my own lights.

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened

This will not be here long.

Told ya.

Congrats greenstuffs

I was so close to pulling the trigger on this one, despite not realy having the dough, and I already have a maxblaster; they are nice.

Let me know if you dont like the head. I'm not expecting to hear form you though :D

greenstuffs

Banned

In the event of selling it i will PM you first . I just thought i had to see one of this lights with a 3" reflector. :twothumbs

Told ya.

Congrats greenstuffs

I was so close to pulling the trigger on this one, despite not realy having the dough, and I already have a maxblaster; they are nice.

Let me know if you dont like the head. I'm not expecting to hear form you though :D