• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Fivemega 700L 1166 1D maglite

Grubbster

Enlightened
SOLD
I am selling my 700 lumen 1D size maglite from Fivemega. Here is a link http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=86738 to the original sale thread. It is in great shape with just a few spots of anodizing missing on the knurling. This is just from storage. The original light has been upgraded with a modamag MOP reflector (beautiful beam) and a Kiu ceramic socket for the bi-pin 1166 bulb and borofloat lens. I am including 3 unprotected 17670 cells which have very little runtime and an extra bulb.
This is a nice compact light and is hella bright! Check fivemega's thread for more details on the setup of the light.
This light is SOLD!
I am asking $100 including shipping to CONUS. Payment can be PP or money order. Please PM for payment details.
Minimag not included, only shown for scale.
P6120201(Small).JPG

P6120197(Small).JPG

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Re: FS Fivemega 700L 1166 1D maglite

I'll take it. Can't turn down a 1D, there were so few made. I'll PM you for PayPal info.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doh! I missed it! I think, he first called these 1.5D Mags, originally, though. I do see he is calling them 1D mags, in the link. I think the only real 1D versions of this light are the ones made by Mac with the tail clicky: one of the lights I still WTB!

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doh! I missed it! I think, he first called these 1.5D Mags, originally, though. I do see he is calling them 1D mags, in the link. I think the only real 1D versions of this light are the ones made by Mac with the tail clicky: one of the lights I still WTB!

Here was the thread you were looking for.
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=86738\
2nd Run 700L 1166 1D M*g Powered By 3x168S Pila

Grubbster

Enlightened
Lux,
Package was sent today. PM'd the D/C to you. Let me know when you get it.
Thanks

Last edited:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here was the thread you were looking for.
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=86738\
2nd Run 700L 1166 1D M*g Powered By 3x168S Pila

I wasn't looking for that thread: it's the same one from post #1 that I clicked to find out that FM did, in fact, call these 1D M*gs. Originally, he called them 1.5D M*gs, though, in his first run sales thread. (where I got mine from)

Thanks for offering your help, though!

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Got it today in mint condition...with a couple of unexpected extra gifts. Great seller and deal. Many thanks!

:twothumbs