• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** Cree modded Elly's

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
dsc04772bl0.jpg

Two Elly's modded by me with Cree P4 LEDs and GLASS lenses. These aren't the ones that come already modded...many people are having problems with those. These have been modified by me, using heatsink compound and soldered ground connections. No flickering here! Some say the pre-modded ones from DealExtreme and Kaidomain aren't as bright as "home" modded ones. I can't confirm that, but these are bright. They do have the minor scratches (like all of them) as received from DealExtreme. These use the stock driver, so they take regular AA's, alkaline or NiMH. $17 shipped each, or both for $32 shipped.

Paypal only. Ships to U.S. only.

First to post "I'll take it" here will be sent my Paypal address. Payment to be made within 24 hours. Thanks!

Last edited:

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cree modded Elly's

Hi Zephyr,

No more available...but I have finished one that uses an SSC P4 emitter and a AMC7135 driver set at 700 mA. It uses a 14500 Li-Ion 3.7V cell only, but it's bright! I may put it up for sale, but not sure yet...I like it!

Zephyr

Enlightened
Hello FlashCrazy,

Thanks for letting me know. I would definitly be interested in one just in case you'll have some available.

Zeph