Best bang for the Buck$?

jdawz

Newly Enlightened
Innova Radiant 2-AA at Fry's for $2.90 each, I got two - why not?

jdawz

Newly Enlightened
after trying them out I am going back for 10 more for xmas gifts......

WNG

Enlightened
I hate you guys that are lucky enough to have a Fry's nearby.
But then again, if I did, I'd be declaring bankruptcy.
:D

Burgess

Flashaholic
Great deal, on a very useful flashlight !

Bought two of 'em, a year ago (at Target) for 20 bucks each.

Just beware that the tail-switch isn't activated accidently.

Not a problem for mine, cuz' i hang 'em upside-down.

Oh, and always remember that the batteries go in ***-backwards. :)

jdawz

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know what type of led is in these? The output is very impressive - close enough to my jetbeam cree with a standard lithium that has been used for about an 2 hours on high that I think.............this one cost $2.90 and THIS one cost $70+................I guess I can take comfort in the small size of the Jetbeam and the killer lumens on 14500. I only found 8 more at the store near me, I bought them all....there are 44 more at Fry's nearby-may pick up a few more.

Eskimonio

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know what type of led is in these? The output is very impressive - close enough to my jetbeam cree with a standard lithium that has been used for about an 2 hours on high that I think.............this one cost $2.90 and THIS one cost $70+................I guess I can take comfort in the small size of the Jetbeam and the killer lumens on 14500. I only found 8 more at the store near me, I bought them all....there are 44 more at Fry's nearby-may pick up a few more.

Have a link to a store inventory checker? 44 sounds like a unique enough number that you didn't just notice that many on a shelf somewhere?

jdawz

Newly Enlightened
I asked one of the clerks to check the area for more, there are 4 Fry's stores within 20 miles of my office in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

Latest posts