How to change the reflctor out on maglight?

Kentuckian

Newly Enlightened
I want to do an up grade to my mag light but I can't figure out how to change out the reflector. Any ideas?

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
the easiest question i have ever answered ....unscrew the bezel near lens :) and welcome to cpf

X_Marine

Enlightened
The obvious next question is where to purchase and what size fits what?.

Being a relative nooby myself, I'm curious if there is a compiled list of Diams for all our diff lights.

And welcome Kentuckian.. please be advised, CPF is very addicting. :wave:

ThanX
X.

Kentuckian

Newly Enlightened
Thank you all for the welcome! A week or two ago a flash light was a flash light. The more I've read the more obsessed I've gotten! I don't know diddly yet but I'm sure hoping to learn. As far as the mag light problem I was having. I could not get the sucker off using a vise and a medium size monkey wrench! I stopped messing with it for about an hour or so cause I was gettin kinda mad. Then I picked it up and wala it came loose with a simple twist of my hand. Go figure! I'm thinking about a Malkoff up-grade(http://www.malkoffdevices.com/shop/). What do y'all think?

thezman

Enlightened
The sandwich shoppe has no reflectors for mag lights. They have been out for quite awhile.

Your best bet would be Light Edge or member litho123 when he gets back from vacation. Member fivemega also has some for sale.