New Reviews at CPFReviews.com

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Viren, under light info for both the P2D CE and P3D CE, you list the light and specifics for the L1D CE (I think). Correct me if I'm wrong and missing something.

Last edited:

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, you are right....Thanks for the message. It appears that the DB has been locked :(... I am trying to sort out the issue with the Hosting Guys.......

greg_in_canada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice reviews.

One thing I'd like to see in reviews of multilevel lights is a measurement of the PWM frequency (if PWM is used for dimming).

Thanks - Greg

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the nice review, Viren.

Let me ask a very basic P3D question: If you are in Turbo mode and twist the bezel to go back to Basic mode, will the P3D always revert to Low in the Basic mode? I.e., it's not possible to toggle back and forth between Turbo and High?

Thanks in advance.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you turn the head with P3D on you just switch between minimum and turbo, no other mode is possible. You can on the other hand decide whether you want to start with low or turbo by turning the head before switching on the light.

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks everyone :)

AFA, KV is right... you cannot toggle between Turbo to High, only Turbo to Low is possible as when you twist the bezel, light returns in to default mode.

Greg: I will try to include that, looking for the right equipment for accurate measurement of PWM Frequency... I am thinking of a RadioShack Sound Meter with Frequency measurement...(any suggestions?)

Just updated the DB, It was under Lock from the Server Dudes...... Dang.... Server Guys can be tough to deal with... I can only Understand how much trouble it could have been for Sasha for the Server Migration.... :sigh:

StinkyButler

Newly Enlightened
ViReN, thanks for the reviews, they are excellent! Your close-up pictures of the lights are absolutely amazing, as well. Keep 'em coming!