Browning Black Ice Phantom

Benjammin22250

Newly Enlightened
I was just wondering if anyone has messed with, seen, or bought this light. I haven't seen any threads on it yet. 1AA 1watt luxeon and a blue, green, and red 5mm led in it. Looks pretty cool but a little expensive. $50.

ringzero

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was just wondering if anyone has messed with, seen, or bought this light. I haven't seen any threads on it yet. 1AA 1watt luxeon and a blue, green, and red 5mm led in it. Looks pretty cool but a little expensive. $50.

Thanks Benjammin22250, this light looks to have real potential.

Maybe a competitor for the Petzl TikaXP with that sliding diffuser lens. Wish PT would do something similar with their Eos.

Street price will probably be less than MSRP of 50 bucks.

This could turn out to be a very competitive headlamp.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very similar to this one from Rayovac that I came here to report on:
http://www.rayovac.com/flashlight/se1whlt-b.shtml

Sportsman Xtreme™ 1W LED Headlight A rugged line of high performance lights for the "Xtreme" Sportsman in everyone.
Model: SE1WHLT-B

Features:
  • Lightweight & Water Resistant
  • 1W Luxeon LED up to 45 Lumens and lasts for 100,000 Hours
  • 3 - 5mm LEDs in red and blue