• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CNC-123 Black Anodized Light for Sale

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Found this oldie, but goody, while cleaning up the closet today.

This is an original, as first sold on CPF. Here's the info on the original packaging:

CNC-123-In-Foam.jpg

And the light:

CNC-123-Black-Ano-Slanted.jpg

Finish is black type II anodizing. Octagon battery tube was bead blasted. LED is easily replaced--it is not epoxied in place.

Being sold as, meaning that I'm not going to entertain updating it to a Seoul P4. :D

Price: $80.00, postpaid, shipping included in the U.S. Add $2 for foreign order.

First to post an, I'll take it, gets it.

PayPal cash only to: paycashpal (at) photonfanatic.com, please.

Last edited:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Should be somewhere in between your tennisballs....

If it were in my tennis balls, I'd have found it by now. :D

[edit] Item has been found, but only after considerable effort. :( Perhaps I should put it next to the tennis balls, for safekeeping.

gunga,

The light uses a standard .55" diameter sandwich, made by Wayne Yamaguchi. The BB500 drives the LED, a TW0J I believe, at 500 mA, so the lumen output isn't overwhelmingly bright, but on the other hand, the light does not overheat either.

It is powered by one primary CR123 battery. It has an IMS 17mm reflector in it, and a borofloat lens. The tail switch is a Kroll.

It is about 3.25" long and 1" in the thickest diameter. HTH.

This would be ideal for an upgrade to a Seoul P4. Just need to desolder the LED and install a P4 (using thermal adhesive). The current LED has thermal compound under it, so it will remove easily.

gunga

Flashaholic
You should take it, you would appreciate it more than me!

:thumbsup:

I like the looks of your modded SS Civictor, just not sure what I would do with another light...

:crackup:

delite

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for light and generous seoul p4 prize!!:twothumbs Paypal sent. See PM.