Battery Case Idea

Dr Jekell

Enlightened
Has any one thought of using a pelican laptop case as a CR123A & AA battery case?

Of course you would need to punch some holes in a peice of foam to hold the batterys but they should fit quite nicely and you could store about 120 or more CR123A batteries.

Case 1

Case 2

Case 3

What do you guys think?

coppertrail

Enlightened
I use the Pelican 1010 cases with 15-CR123A foam inserts. I purchased the cases and inserts from Lighthound as I had no need for the cells that were included.

Eugene

Flashlight Enthusiast
All their small cases like that 110 are nice for the cr123's but they don't have anything small and tall enough for AA's at the same time.

Dr Jekell

Enlightened
I think you'll enjoy the products on this page :^)

Yep seen those and am intent on purchasing a a few dozen of their products.

That was where I got the idea from, I was thinking that if they were larger they could provide a carry case for enough batteries for an extendid time away from places where you could procure replacments.

And as a plus it would be waterproof which would be an advantage during wet weather.

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast
All their small cases like that 110 are nice for the cr123's but they don't have anything small and tall enough for AA's at the same time.

The Pelican 1030 Micro Case holds AA standing up. I am using one now. This case also holds two boxes of Surefire 12 count 123's in the original box with no foam inserts. Just the rubber lining.

Latest posts