Nextorch Saint Repair/Service?

JT4

Newly Enlightened
Hi. I purchased a Nextorch Saint a while ago when it was first offered for sale on this site by an overseas seller which I am not sure of right now. It could have been Emillion. It was the same seller who offered a pass around on the light. Anyway The light was working fine. It had little real use on it. Recently I used it for a little while and decided to drain the batteries some more so I can give it a full charge. When I went to charge it the LED on the AC charger provided turned immediately green and in a few seconds turned off. If I remember correctly the LED is red during charging then turns green. This was done when the light was cool. I have since attempted to charge it again several times but encounter the same result. If someone has any ideas that I can try to correct it on my own that would be great. If not, what do you think the best course of action is to attempt to get it repaired? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I just noticed I have only one post showing in my history yet I have certainly posted many times on and off over time. Is this because as threads get deleted or archived I lose the post count?