GatLight V3 Thread WHERE IT WENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those of you looking for the new GatLight V3 thread - which was closed by admins without any notice or link to a new thread, please refer to this thread here.

I would appreciate it if this thread here can either be sticky for a while (until the mess with the thread closure has been sorted out and there is at least a link in the old one). Or if it can't be sticky at least don't close this one so I can bump it up every now and than.

Since 99% of our sales were through cpf there are likely 150 cpf members that are currently looking for a new thread at a location where WE don't have the rights to start a new thread (no rights). Details see the thread below.

I decided to start a duplicate posting here because this is the old category where the old thread was and most will likely be looking here.

The thread below which offers some explanation is at a location where most won't likely be looking.

Generally our website Lumencraft.net - click on order status - will always offer updates regardless of whether we will do current and future announcements on cpf or not.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2077466#post2077466

Bullzaye

Newly Enlightened
I won't pretend to know much about the inner workings of a Forum or all of the work involved...but I'm sure it's substantial. However, I did feel that locking the original thread and having no link at all to a new thread was a bit cavalier. Seems that informing MobileOne of the need to lock/relocate the thread, and allowing him to start a new one elsewhere before locking the original thread might've been a bit more useful.
Just my opinion from this side of the screen. I realize I might feel differently were I on that side.
Tim

B@rt

Flashaholic
Just a few words to clarify what's going on at the moment:

Mobile1 presents himself as a manufacturer, but forgot to inform us. :ironic: The forum split was known well in advance, he had ample time to do so.
Had he informed us there would have been no trouble at all. :thinking: :ohgeez:

Instead he did nothing and left it for us to discover, wich we finally did, and acted upon. Hence the current situation, where there is some minor discomfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.