GLowinc.com fraudulent?

phil000

Newly Enlightened
My credit card was just put on hold for suspicious activity after I tried to get a small amount of the v10 ultra glow paint. I went to the bank and they said that the particular online retailer has been labeled as unreliable/fraudulent. Anyone else have this problem?!?!???

:sigh:

I wonder if they'd take paypal because I really really want some of that v10...

phil

Edit: in case you don't feel like reading the rest, I have bought the glow paint via paypal and I think my CC company is just plain nuts...

Edit2 : My glow stuff arrived in perfect condition (much faster than an order at the same time from wildeals...:/)

Last edited:

OhMyGosh

Newly Enlightened
I can't say why you are having a problem, but many people here have bought from Glowinc. They are not fraudulent.

JB01245

Newly Enlightened
Just received some about 2 weeks ago. No problems here. I can't remember if I use credit card or Paypal though.

phil000

Newly Enlightened
I have heard many good things about them and their products which is why I'm extremely surprised to hear that from my CC company. I left them a message and I hope they'll call me back with some alternative way to pay, I would really be happy to do this with my non-CC paypal.

mchlwise

Enlightened
Seems like they had a problem a while back with passing on some specs for some new glow stuff that weren't accurate.

They "made it right", though, fixing the stuff and the description, and taking care of people who had ordered it.

:shrug:

phil000

Newly Enlightened
I called glowinc and they responded very nicely, and my order is about to go through on the next page...Stupid CC company...

For anyone wondering, I'm not going to disclose who I use for my CC company as they have been EXTREMELY protective of my information and have always been there for me, however they occasionally go overboard, such as this...

Phil

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I've been very satisfied with them in the past! This must be a mistake/misunderstanding...it happens!

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I called glowinc and they responded very nicely, and my order is about to go through on the next page...Stupid CC company...

For anyone wondering, I'm not going to disclose who I use for my CC company as they have been EXTREMELY protective of my information and have always been there for me, however they occasionally go overboard, such as this...

Phil

?? There's a company that is protecting one's information??
It's a good company?
Why not name them?