• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: Red Solitaires for Modders

sysadmn

Enlightened
Between keyboard and chair, in the US Midwest.
My local Sears has Red Maglite solitaires on clearance. I've purchased and given away a basket full already. They still have a good number, although some are so old the battery leaks. I am willing to consider buying more and shipping them, but I cannot promise anything.

Note that I'm more likely to say yes to somebody who wants 5 or more, or to someone who has an interesting trade, or to someone who offers to make a donation to CPF than to someone who wants to buy a single soli. It's the same amount of work for me to buy and mail one or ten.

I will ship internationally, but you pay the tab.

I'm trying to do a favor for fellow cpf/cpfm members and break even, not make a profit. I'm also trying to minimize the number of trips I make.
rolleye11.gif

Reply here, email me, or PM me with any offers, questions, or complaints telling me this is the wrong forum. I check email nightly.

ADDED:
Trade: I send you X, you send one back modded. I'm not expecting anything exotic. "X" and "exotic" negotiable.
Price: 4 for $10, I pay the first $3 for postage. First class USPS runs ~$5 for much of USA, making your price about $3 each.

Last edited:

sysadmn

Enlightened
Between keyboard and chair, in the US Midwest.
:bump:
Trade: I send you X, you send one back modded. I'm not expecting anything exotic. "X" and "exotic" negotiable.
Price: 4 for $10, I pay the first $3 for postage. First class USPS runs ~$5 for much of USA, making your price about $3 each.

I have a few left. If you're a modder, I'll send you a handful for the price of postage if you mod one for me. If you're a collector, I'm selling these very, very cheap. I just want to break even.

32 going out the door Monday!

{Click for full size image}

It's all just fun and games, until your wife walks in and asks why the hell you have 47 of the same flashlight...

Last edited: