Surefire L5

mikekoz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good evening everyone,

I am new to this forum and would like some opinions on the Surefire L5. I just purchased one and will have it in a few days. I currently own two "high end" lights. I just got a Lumahunter MRV which I have mixed feelings about, and a Pentagonlight L2 which is a great solid light. Surefire is advertised as the best so I thought I would buy one more pro grade light. I debated on buying the SF L2 or L4, but went with the L5 because of the size and it was advertised to be a little brighter with a tighter beam. Has anybody had any experience with this light? Your responses would be appreciated!

Mike

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
mikekoz,
I have this excellent light. Very even spill with a bright centrespot. You will like what the LuxV led produces for the L5. There is also a rechargeable option. This light can use the AW's 3.7v Protected 17670 rechargeable without any modifications to the light or body for more runtime.

Do not worry, you have made an excellent choice.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Do a search for Surefire L5, or KL5. There are hundreds of posts out there, and lots of threads, and some are still running. Use google search at top of each page-CPF only.

Bill

Latest posts