Impulse buy.. Surefire Z2

Enlightened
My intention today was to head out to my local Outdoor World/Bass Pro Shops to browse the camping section for flashlights. Low and behold they had a locked case with nothing but Surefire lights. :devil: I quickly browsed and saw the light I wanted for a while. I had to have the Z2. It was the last one left in the store. I ran and grabbed the sales guy and it was a done deal.

I took one of the grip ring spacers out to fit the light to my hand. The lanyard ring came off as well as the stock tail and P60 lamp. I threw on a Z59 tail cap and a Malkoff P60 module. I'm a happy camper. :D
Z2.jpg

flash_bang

Enlightened
Nice snatch! Hey, how do you take off the spacer ring dealies that function as an alternative grip method?
HAGO,
Flash

JNewell

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check my sig for some of the lights I've got here...I will tell you that the most-carried, by a HUGE margin, is my now very-well aged 6Z (basically the same as your Z2). It's a great light.

EV_007

Enlightened
I love the combat grip on the Z2. Allows me to deploy the light very quickly from within a pants or coat pocket. The hammer grip and syringe style grip are the ones I use most with this light.

Very solid light with multiple grip options as well as power sources and lamp assemblies makes this a versatile light indeed.