• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found!!!: Art of the Hide holster for McGizmo PD...

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened
The title says it all, let me know what you have. I would prefer the holster with the flap but I'm open to the other style as well. I'm open to mostly all of the hides and colors that these came in. PM or email me with what you've got...:) Thanks for looking!

**Found**

Last edited:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TB: Art of the Hide holster for McGizmo PD...

I can relate to this need of yours. The art of the hide stuff was/is great!!
I have a bunch of his stuff and I doubt that I can bring myself to separate the holesters from the lights.
That said.
Have you tried to contact Matt? I have found that he is open ....at times to making a piece or two for flashlights he has a pattern for.
I would even bring myself to begging if I needed a holester that badly.
Good luck....go to the source.
Yaesumofo

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened
Re: TB: Art of the Hide holster for McGizmo PD...

I can relate to this need of yours. The art of the hide stuff was/is great!!
I have a bunch of his stuff and I doubt that I can bring myself to separate the holesters from the lights.
That said.
Have you tried to contact Matt? I have found that he is open ....at times to making a piece or two for flashlights he has a pattern for.
I would even bring myself to begging if I needed a holester that badly.
Good luck....go to the source.
Yaesumofo

I thought about contacting Matt before I started this thread, but I figured I would see what might be available before I go and pester the guy... I don't need a holster, I just would like to have one or two.;) Thanks for the encouragement, we'll see what happens...:popcorn:

Somy Nex

Enlightened
Re: WTB: Art of the Hide holster for McGizmo PD...

Matt's stuff is absolutely first rate. I've still got probably one of the first light socks ever made, and a custom one-of-a-kind horizontal-riding holester for the PD/LionCub that I don't think i'll ever part with. not willingly at any rate.

here's a small bump in hopes that you manage to find one of these gems.