Lambda Mini Pro AA

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just Paypal Lambda...as far as I know he is still selling them. He's doesn't seem to reply to email these days. But if you simply Paypal him the $25 he's asking for a MP Kit and put that info in the Paypal notes, he'll process the order. That's how I've done it in the recent past. He may not respond to emails, but he does respond to Paypal payments.

snipinglight

Newly Enlightened
US$25 exclude the LED right? just the PCB, 2 capacitors one IC, an inductor and a heatsink. Do u know if individual components items can be ordered as well?
Thanks.
Just Paypal Lambda...as far as I know he is still selling them. He's doesn't seem to reply to email these days. But if you simply Paypal him the $25 he's asking for a MP Kit and put that info in the Paypal notes, he'll process the order. That's how I've done it in the recent past. He may not respond to emails, but he does respond to Paypal payments.

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
US$25 exclude the LED right? just the PCB, 2 capacitors one IC, an inductor and a heatsink. Do u know if individual components items can be ordered as well?
Thanks.

Actually he includes a LuxIII emitter now...