IWA "SHOT Show" in Germany - March 14th - 17th

McGizmo

Flashaholic
IWA \"SHOT Show\" in Germany - March 14th - 17th

I was talking with PK and he mentioned that he is off soon to this show in Nurnberg. I guess it's the european equivilant of the SHOT show.

I know he would like to see and meet our illustrious CPF members from this area of the world and I hope those of you lucky enough to attend can clue the rest of us in on how the year is shaping up in terms of the new products we are hearing about.

Hopefully some of you can drop in on PK and the others and be our eyes and ears. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Here's a link to the show:

IWA

- Don

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: IWA

Don - thx for heads-up

And I would kill for being able to see and talk to master PK in person - unfortunately CeBit (Comdex equivalent) is taking place in Hannover at the same time ..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Guess no other computer-nerd is knifenut and flashaholic too ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

Klaus

ho71ko

Newly Enlightened

Hey Guys,
just found this threat after I came home from IWA ...
I've been there today with K-T (Klaus) and we have had a wonderful time, indeed.
We have met PK "himself" and had a very pleasant conversation 'bout Proto's, future Plans and also some "old problems".
Only downside was that the Catalog probably stuck in Customs and he didn't have even one at the booth. IWA is more or less the only place to get a SureFire Catalog /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

Well, what can I say? It was nice beeing there and I really wished we would have had CPF Name Stickers. Maybe we would have met some more Flashoholics...
Holger

K-T

*Moderator*

Well said, Holder. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Even though we did talk about the stuff seen inside that glass shelf we didn't find out anything new. Nevertheless it was a pleasure to meet PK and some of the other SF guys that are usually known from the SF webpage contact page and be able to take a closer look at the future models and ideas of SF products.

The IWA could be compared to the ShotShow only it is maybe a 1/10 of its size I guess. Not that much custom knive makers, only reduced display of certain weapons (due to weapon regulations), etc, but nevertheless quite interesting and fun. All in all a very successful day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Klaus.