'bout to pull the trigger on the Dereelight-CL1H 2.0

nmanchin

Newly Enlightened
just need a little nudge from you all. going with a very basic package right now.. 2 stage and OP reflector as i'm looking forward to future upgrades.

this will be my all in one compromised "go-to" light. they make it so temping to get every option. but i'll refrain as $65 is easier to swallow than $95

it's been said before "what have you all done to me?" :ohgeez:

ak645

Newly Enlightened
Doitdoitdoit! I wish I had sixty five bucks or I'd order mine right now.The 2-stage DereeLight has just about everything I want in a light,well except for a Q5.But it can be upgraded later.Enjoy your new torch!

Andy

smcharchan

Newly Enlightened
I purchased one and really like it. I use the Seoul emitter because I like the fact that it can be focussed, I think it is heatsinked better than the Cree, and I like the tint of the Seoul. Runtimes are excellent! See x2x3x2's review here.

nmanchin

Newly Enlightened
paypal is EVIL. just too easy. just ordered it. the P60 drop in and futured upgrade ability sold me. also looked like a good value, i guess...trying to justify is useless huh. there's some kind of strange security blanket effect i get from having flashlights around. my friend and family were making fun of me one night b/c i had 3-4 laying around. guess what happened an hour later...power went out for two days. they stopped making fun and started thanking me.