US Distributor for Ultrafires???

mikekoz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is any company selling these lights in the US? There is a few I would like to try, but would rather buy them "locally".

Mike

neoseikan

Enlightened
I have to say Ultrafire is the worst brand I have ever seen.
There are many producers in China who sell "Ultrafire" lights and batteries.
These "Ultrefire" products has the same mark as "Superfire".

Mash

Enlightened
I have 2 C2s and 2 C3s. Very happy with their quality, as are many of the members here on CPF. Maybe your experience is based on some earlier models?

neoseikan

Enlightened
Hi. I believe some Ultrafire products are from diffirent producers.
They are good.
But some "Ultrafire" are not, do you know any information about its producer?

I have 2 C2s and 2 C3s. Very happy with their quality, as are many of the members here on CPF. Maybe your experience is based on some earlier models?

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
We carry a few models - basically I get samples of everything and stock the ones worth carrying. As noted above some are of inferior quality so we won't stock the full line.

rizky_p

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to say Ultrafire is the worst brand I have ever seen.
There are many producers in China who sell "Ultrafire" lights and batteries.
These "Ultrefire" products has the same mark as "Superfire".

I have 2 Ultrafire C3 and 3 ultrafire C5 and other ultrafires such as 602 and happy with it as long as you dont expect to get a surefire from it :)

richpalm

Banned

Likewise-I have a black C2 and a HA C2. Happy with both. Finally a bright enough LED for my lousy night vision. Don't expect SF quality but for ~26$ and free shipping what the hell.

Rich

z80

Newly Enlightened
ok so fast forward to 2015, reliable and two weeks no longer really true anymore. so lets ask again, any US distributors or ultrafire? or trustfire? i like trustfire more, smaller different designs. is there a us equivalent to DX?