How to get parts from Surefire?

flash_bang

Enlightened
I was thinking of getting an M2 bezel and maybe a G3 body for my G2/just spare parts and stuff.

Anyone know how to get just the bezel and just the body? I guess I would look for the product numbers or something. Anyone have a list?

So basically a black M2 bezel, G3 body, and I'll get a tailcap somewhere else.

Thanks,
Flash

bones_708

Enlightened
Buy the light and sell the parts you don't want. With the parts you mentioned I don't think you can get them from surefire so it's hope someone else is selling parts or buy the lights and part them out.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have found getting parts from SF is a trade secret--one which very, very few know.......:poke::nana: Buy a light, take what you need and sell the rest. It'll save you some big headaches for sure!

Karl

Karl

Size15's

Flashaholic
You can order an M2 bezel from SureFire by giving them a call. Some dealers may keep stock of them as well, or be able to order one for us.
You can get the bezel in HA as standard, they may have some left in standard black. If you're lucky they may have some available in Black HA as well.

You will not be able to buy just a SureFire body so getting just a G3 body is not possible.

Al

jbosman1013

Enlightened
leef bodys at lighthound
rolleye11.gif

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can order an M2 bezel from SureFire by giving them a call. Some dealers may keep stock of them as well, or be able to order one for us.
You can get the bezel in HA as standard, they may have some left in standard black. If you're lucky they may have some available in Black HA as well.

You will not be able to buy just a SureFire body so getting just a G3 body is not possible.

Al

Well, you have the "secret" then. My attempts were fruitless. Good luck in your quest.

Karl

matthewdanger

Enlightened
There are still some dealers who will sell you parts. It is just a matter of fnding them. I PMed you some info that may be useful.