Best place to buy 123A batteries?

CyByte

Newly Enlightened
Is surefire still the best bang for the buck for 123A batteries?
I need to order today.

EssLight

Newly Enlightened
Choose your brand at Lighthound
http://www.lighthound.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=161
Click on the individual brand to see quantity discounts.
Lighthound ships by Priority Mail from Texas, if you're in the US, you get the order in a couple days.

I don't have enough experience with different brands to advise one over the other. The link that Megavvolt posted is the best source of comparison data.

Last edited:

pete7226

Enlightened
Streamlight cr123 are cheaper and perform better than surefire batts. Search the forum, there is a thread where most of the brands are tested under different loads. They are both close in terms of performance. Cheaper always wins in my book

Wireman

Newly Enlightened
Botac robbed me, along with about 40,000 other people. Research Botac before giving them your credit card info.

VidPro

Flashlight Enthusiast
Botac robbed me, along with about 40,000 other people. Research Botac before giving them your credit card info.

They have a full 1 star rating (out of 5) on yahoo stores :sick2: :grin2:
course 1 is as low as you can go, it doesnt go into -1

AZLight

Newly Enlightened
The people running Botach now is not the same people running Botach a couple of years ago. I have been buying no less than 500 CR123s from them in the last 6 months. I have bought many things from them in the past 10 years with very few problems. Call to check on inventory before placing your orders.

mahoney

Enlightened
I've been buying the Streamlight brand from "momandpopscopshop.com". Just less than $1.50 each in 12 packs.